LONDON'S BIG READ 2018
London's BIG READ spotlights some talented London authors whose books and their topics have significant relevance for London's multicultural society today.
Six books have been shortlisted for London’s BIG READ 2018 for their diversity, cultural relevance and bold approach towards topics such as identity, equality and entrepreneurship in the UK.
- Self Made by Bianca Miller-Cole and Byron Cole
- Brit(ish) by Afua Hirsh
- Julius Caesar and Me by Paterson Joseph
- Belt Boy by Kevin Lueshing and Mike Dunn
- Black and British by David Olusoga
- Diversify by June Sarpong
WE encourage you to read at least one (or all) of the six shortlisted books and vote for the one you think ALL Londoners should read.
The winning book, chosen by Londoners, will be awarded London's BIG READ for 2018.